Nintendo Switch, Dragon Quest 8, Rise And Shine, The OA – The Mommy Gamers 1510 comments
Listen To Our Podcast
Like Us on Facebook!
Subscribe on YouTube
January’s Book Club Selection
As the daughter of a drug dealer, Wavy knows not to trust people, not even her own parents. It's safer to keep her mouth shut and stay out of sight. Struggling to raise her little brother, Donal, eight-year-old Wavy is the only responsible adult around. Obsessed with the constellations, she finds peace in the starry night sky above the fields behind her house, until one night her star gazing causes an accident. After witnessing his motorcycle wreck, she forms an unusual friendship with one of her father's thugs, Kellen, a tattooed ex-con with a heart of gold.
By the time Wavy is a teenager, her relationship with Kellen is the only tender thing in a brutal world of addicts and debauchery. When tragedy rips Wavy's family apart, a well-meaning aunt steps in, and what is beautiful to Wavy looks ugly under the scrutiny of the outside world. A powerful novel you won’t soon forget, Bryn Greenwood's All the Ugly and Wonderful Things challenges all we know and believe about love.
Shop With Us
- The Mommy Gamers Podcast Episode 159: I Got the Vapors
- The Mommy Gamers Podcast Episode 158: Explicit for a Reason
- Care for Our World
- BOOK REVIEW: A World Of Babies by Alma Gottlieb and Judy DeLoache
- The Mommy Gamers Podcast Episode 157 – Horizon Zero Dawn, 1 Night, Flix & Chill, Doctor Strange
- Unboxing the Influenster Fierce VoxBox
- February Book Wrap Up 2017
- The Mommy Gamers Podcast Episode 156
- Flix and Chill Dating Simulator Gameplay