If you answered yes to these questions (especially the last one) make sure you toss your old headset in your suitcase before you hop on the plane tomorrow. Gamers attending PAX Prime in Seattle can bring in their old gaming headsets and trade-up to a brand new, tournament-grade XP SEVEN surround sound gaming headset from Turtle Beach.
Be one of the first one hundred PAX attendees to come to the Turtle Beach booth Saturday, August 31 with a pair of gaming headsets from one of their competitors and they will trade them for a brand new XP SEVEN.
I will be retiring my Tritton Ax Pro headset. I feel like I’m dumping an old boyfriend. I’ve had this headset for five years now. My husband actually bought this for me at the GamerTag Radio Community Vibes event, one of the first events I ever attended. We’ve had great times, but the lure of a brand new headset…for FREE? Well, it was just too hard to say no.
If you want to participate in this trade-in awesomeness, you can’t just bring any old headset. Check out the fine print:
- Only gaming headsets with stereo sound or surround sound and integrated chat will be accepted
- The offer does not apply to chat-only communicators
- The offer does not apply to ear buds
- The offer does not apply to Turtle Beach brand headsets
- One hundred XP SEVENs are available on a first-come first-served basis
- Trade-up program only on Saturday, August 31
- One trade-up per person
XP SEVENs have a MSRP of $279.95.
Keep an eye out for a follow up article while I’m at PAX Prime this weekend. For more information on Turtle Beach products, including the XP SEVENs, check out their website.
And here’s an unboxing video, just because we like unboxing videos: