Rising Star Games and Aksys Games have teamed up to release a new “life sim” game: Girls’ Fashion Shoot for Nintendo 3DS. In this game, you’re an aspiring model. Do you have what it takes to rise to the top and become a major fashion editor?
Along with this release, they are running a contest to win a Nintendo 3DS (US, Canada, excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec). Here are the basic rules:
- Design a fashionable outfit using whatever materials you prefer—colored pencils, markers, collage… the only limit is your imagination!
- Create an electronic image of your design by scanning it or taking a photo.
- Submit your entry via email to email@example.com, or at the Facebook page for the chance to win one of FIVE awesome prize packages!
- Your image must be in one of the following file formats: JPEG (.jpg), BMP (.bmp), TIFF (.tif), or PNG (.png), and may not exceed 2MB in size
- Entries will be judged on the basis of Fashion Sense, Creativity and Quality.
Be sure to submit your entries by January 31, 2014! Must be 10 or older to enter (13 or older on Facebook).
The full rules can be found here. There are additional stipulations not in the basic rules, so I highly recommend reading them carefully. There will be 5 winners.