Natsume Inc., a worldwide developer and publisher of family-oriented video games, and Lucid Dreams Studio, a French-Canadian indie developer, today announced the launch of Legends of Ethernal on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC/MacOS.
The day we have been working towards for the past three years is here! Lucid Dreams Studio, with the assistance of Natsume through the Natsume Indie Program, has launched our first title, Legends of Ethernal,” said Maxime Gregoire, Founder and CEO of Lucid Dreams Studio.
“Every member of our team has contributed their expertise and vision to create a special game that embodies our mission: tell fascinating stories, offer gameplay that is accessible to all, and design immersive worlds. We hope that players will enjoy getting to explore Wilfred’s mysterious story as much as we have enjoyed creating it.
It was a lazy summer day like any other for Wilfred… However, after returning home, he finds his house ransacked, and his parents gone… Who or what has taken them? And to where? Wilfred puts his fears aside and sets off on an adventure to find them, an adventure that will span the entire world of Arkanys.
In Legends of Ethernal, it is up to you to uncover the truth about your parents’ disappearance. Explore beautiful hand-crafted environments, solve challenging puzzles, and battle frightening creatures. Using the crafting power of ether, new powers and weapons will be unlocked to you, allowing you to explore more and more of the world of Arkanys!
Legends of Ethernal features:
- Enjoy mechanics that unlock with weapons and items that you find.
- Solve puzzles and unleash your fighting tactics against boss battles in multiple dungeons.
- Gather ethers and use items during the course of your journey to help you progress through the game.
- Admire beautiful 2D hand-drawn art covering multiple environments, scaling up to a resolution of 4K on supported platforms.
- Experience a compelling and linear storyline with great characters.
- Listen to the wonderfully crafted score; produced and recorded by veteran musician William Gough.
- Try Hardcore Mode for an intense experience, or enable Relaxed Mode to help you or your little one complete the game.
Legends of Ethernal Launch Trailer:
Players can follow the latest news for all of the beloved Natsume franchises at www.natsume.com and get a scoop on all of the latest Natsume updates, contests, screen shots and more at: